[wikka-community] wikka moved to subdomain = base_url problem

242.solaris 242.solaris at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 08:42:19 UTC 2013

Hi all,
and thanks to Brian & Michael for chiming in.

Yes, unfortunately nothing new after the discussion on IRC...
My host says on their side everything's ok, so the problem may come from my
wiki install.

I tried to create a new subfolder/subdomain, *REINSTALLED* wikka from
scratch, but defining the previous mySQL
database and... nothing. Same problem. uh...

Then I put it back at the root and it works again.

So where is now defined the base_url??? Can I "hack" it maybe someway?

BTW, could someone suggest what an "ideal" htaccess file should be? Maybe
I've got something wrong there?
(actually, my htaccess does not contain anything related to the wiki, I
think it's normal since I do not use mod_rewrite
for the URLs)

Thank you very much for your time.