[wikka-community] Interesting phenomenon

Michaël Perez perez.mick at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 09:18:03 UTC 2013

Yes indeed, but I think this might actually be the responsibility of MySQL.

But on second thought reporting bugs here is recommended by WikkaWiki:
Feedback <http://docs.wikkawiki.org/WhatsNew#hn_Feedback>Please report any
bug, issue or feature suggestion for 1.3.4 in the
tracker<http://tracker.wikkawiki.org/>
. *Note: New registrations are currently closed*, so please use either
the mailing
list <http://wikkawiki.org/WikkaMailingLists> or
IRC<http://wikkawiki.org/TheLounge> to
report issues or to request an account on the bug tracker.