[wikka-community] Interesting phenomenon

Michaƫl Perez perez.mick at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 09:05:42 UTC 2013

Hi everybody,

I bumped into an interesting phenomenon last week. All of a sudden changes
in my wiki pages would not store anymore. Which was very strange since I
had upgraded a month ago and everything worked fine since then. I just
could not find out the reason of this sudden "bug".

Then this morning my hosting company called me and warned me my tmp folder
on FreeBSD was filled to the brim. I saw lots of clutter from an unzip
operation which had mysteriously disappeared last week. I emptied the tmp
folder and boom... I could update Wikka pages again!

Might be handy to know if any other Wikka user runs into this.

Cheers

Mick