[wikka-community] WikkaWiki heartbeat check

Michaƫl Perez perez.mick at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 13:32:24 UTC 2013

Hey Brian and other wikka contributors,

Maybe there are better tools out there for doing what I use my wiki's for.
But I assure you... I would not be able to function without them. They are
an invaluable tool for my daily life, anything from storing code snippets,
easily looking up hosting info for each of the 36 websites I host, whole
blocks of mysql code to output reports on the fly for my wholesale
business, todo lists in a zillion categories, step-by-step manuals on
various subjects: bookkeeping, how to add products to the zen-cart webshop,
how to properly fill in my taxreports, etc. etc.
I love writing these manuals for myself, so I don't need to pain my brain X
months later when the procedure has gotten foggy. You know :-)

I actually don't understand how people are able to get organized without a
proper wiki!

You have my deepest gratitude for keeping wikkawiki going.

Wish I could treat you guys to dinner and a beer sometime :-)

Kind regards,

Mick