[wikka-community] Issue upgrading from 1.2 to 1.3.4 p1

Brian Koontz brian at wikkawiki.org
Sat Dec 14 18:41:56 UTC 2013

Wagner--

On Sat, Dec 14, 2013 at 09:45:21AM -0200, Wagner Correa Ramos wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I had some issues upgrading from 1.2 to 1.3.4p1, some related with
> the database changes, but this ones I could do the changes manually
> but there was one that needed a litle more work.

That's interesting!  I'll check this out and make sure it doesn't
happen in the next release.

BTW, the reason the next release is delayed is because I'm working on
migrating the SVN repo and bug tracker to github.  We think WikkaWiki
will appeal to more potential developers with that move.

  --Brian

--
Brian Koontz
Wikka Development Team