[wikka-community] setting $_SESSION values

Nils Lindenberg nils.lindenberg
Sat Oct 29 19:33:57 GMT 2011

Hi,

I am not sure if I understand your mail correctly. But please note that you can not set a session value via url/client. There has to be some kind of code on the server taking the url params you've provided and putting them into the session (and if you want to access the value, you have to do that on the server, too).

Greets,
Nils