[wikka-community] Spam

John Francis Lee jfl
Mon Oct 24 05:47:40 GMT 2011

Ok... thanks. I am using the URTextCaptchaModule and will see if that
helps. I did add a '<br/>' at the end of the html emitted on line 78 of
URTextCaptchaModule.php and that seems to have straightened out the
misalignment of the following, second password field when registering. I
don't know if it's misaligned with versions of wikka other than 1.3.2.

If troubles persist I'll try the other captcha module, although it seems
markedly more complex.

As far as helping out with the moderation queue... or anything... I can
look at the code :) Who knows... in five years even I might be able to
come up with something useful...

Thanks for your help.

--
"This message may have been intercepted and read by U.S. government
agencies including the FBI, CIA, and NSA and/or the present government

John Francis Lee
246/3 Thanon Kaew Wai
Mueang Chiangrai 57000
Thailand