[wikka-community] I think I have this figured out now...

John Francis Lee jfl
Wed Oct 19 09:24:28 GMT 2011

I think I have this figured out now... my problem was trying to figure
out where to put the php, html, and javascript... but what I, or anyone
else needs to do with wikka is forget all that, and to use the wikka
language to program the wikka system. Elementary, I know... but I'm a
little slow on the uptake in my dottage.

So I've begun by making a category hierarchy... which seems to work ok.

The only anomaly, from my point of view, is that clicking on Categories
in the main menu gives me a flat list of all categories... which is not
what I expected.

I expected a list of child pages of CategoryCategory, and that clicking
on them would yield their child pages, with my lists of their
children... grandchildren of CategoryCategory.

Is what I have what's expected? If so, I guess I'd have to look at the
php code of wikka itself to make it do what I expected?

Thanks for all your help.

--
"This message may have been intercepted and read by U.S. government
agencies including the FBI, CIA, and NSA and/or the present government

John Francis Lee
246/3 Thanon Kaew Wai
Mueang Chiangrai 57000
Thailand