[wikka-community] Let me try to be as clear as I can

John Francis Lee jfl
Thu Oct 13 10:02:34 GMT 2011

Whoopee! the config dir was 700 for some reason and setting it 755 did
the trick! Thanks a million Brian Koontz...

I may have been sending emails to individuals instead of to the list.  I
just notice separate buttons on my mailer. Seems like reply used to be
good enough... but now there's a separate reply list button and I've
never hit that before.

--
"This message may have been intercepted and read by U.S. government
agencies including the FBI, CIA, and NSA and/or the present government

John Francis Lee
246/3 Thanon Kaew Wai
Mueang Chiangrai 57000
Thailand