[wikka-community] Fwd: Let me try to be as clear as I can

John Francis Lee jfl
Wed Oct 12 06:10:00 GMT 2011

Hello mahefa! Thanks for the help!

[ ~/www/mueangchiangrai.net/wikka]$ grep menu_config_path wikka.config.php
	'menu_config_path' => 'config',
[ ~/www/mueangchiangrai.net/wikka]$ ls -l config
total 4
-rw-r--r--  1 jfl  www   41 May 16  2010 dashboard.admin.inc
-rw-r--r--  1 jfl  www  144 Jan 15  2010 main_menu.admin.inc
-rw-r--r--  1 jfl  www  120 Nov  6  2009 main_menu.inc
-rw-r--r--  1 jfl  www  144 Nov  6  2009 main_menu.user.inc
-rw-r--r--  1 jfl  www  121 Jul 11  2010 options_menu.admin.inc
-rw-r--r--  1 jfl  www   87 Nov  6  2009 options_menu.inc
-rw-r--r--  1 jfl  www   73 Jun 17  2009 options_menu.user.inc
[jfl at 28amen ~/www/mueangchiangrai.net/wikka]$

That seems to ok, right?