[wikka-community] Fwd: Let me try to be as clear as I can

mahefa randimbisoa dotmg
Wed Oct 12 04:17:50 GMT 2011

Hi,

can you show the line including the text "menu_config_path" in your file
wikka.config.php?

If this directory exists, does that directory contain files called
main_menu.inc or options_menu.inc?

Can you make a search to find where files called main_menu.inc or
options_menu.inc are located? They should normally be in a folder named
config/ and this should be the value of menu_config_path.

--
Mahefa

"La razon es tediosa y aburrida...*utilizaremos la fuerza*"
(Los Pinguinos de Madagascar)