[wikka-community] Fwd: Let me try to be as clear as I can

John Francis Lee jfl
Wed Oct 12 04:06:54 GMT 2011

Is there anyone at all available to help people such as myself, or are
you all just hoping I'll go away?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [wikka-community] Let me try to be as clear as I can
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 23:29:02 +0700
From: John Francis Lee <jfl at robinlea.com>
To: A list open for contributors to discuss Wikka development
<community at wikkawiki.org>

Let me try to be as clear as I can...

When I go to

  http://www.mueangchiangrai.net/wikka/wikka/edit

I see an edit box containing

  {{googlemap}}

and 'no menu defined' at the uneditable top and bottom positions where
menus would appear, if I could define them.

How can I edit those positions to make menus appear, and to change them
in future?

Thanks.

--
"This message may have been intercepted and read by U.S. government
agencies including the FBI, CIA, and NSA and/or the present government

John Francis Lee
246/3 Thanon Kaew Wai
Mueang Chiangrai 57000
Thailand