[wikka-community] wikka.config.php

mahefa randimbisoa dotmg
Fri May 20 06:14:14 GMT 2011

Hi,

your browser (or wget) could request the document wikka.config.php, and
here's what will happen :

1) if you enabled mod_rewrite, the wikka engine considers this request as
for a Wiki document called wikka.config.php, and returns an html page saying
that the page doesn't exists. It is a valid page, but it doesn't contain any
of your sensitive data.

2) if you didn't enable mod_rewrite, PHP will process the file
wikka.config.php. There's no echo or print inside it, it would just like
processing a php script containing instructions like <?php $a = 0; $b = 1;
... It is again a valid page but it won't contain anything.

This is why the config file has the extension .php (and not .txt or .ini)

But if you can just download the content of file as it is, you have serious
problem with your apache configuration which, presumably, doesn't send .php
files to PHP.

--
Mahefa

"La razon es tediosa y aburrida...*utilizaremos la fuerza*"
(Los Pinguinos de Madagascar)