[wikka-community] Problem with adding comments

David Bamford dave
Tue Mar 29 15:51:37 GMT 2011

Hi
I am a new user and have just installed 1.3.1-RC2 on a Debian squeeze
server. All went well, but if I add a comment to any page and then try
to display the comment I get the error -
This page name is invalid. Valid page names must not contain the
characters: [ ] { } % + | ? = < > ' " / #x00-#x1f #x7f or ,

the comments I have added are simple text, I even tried one word.
The comments are visible in the database, and are shown if you click on
RecentlyCommented

Sysinfo gives
    *  Wikka version: 1.3.1
    * Wikka patch level: 0
    * PHP version: 5.3.2-2
    * MySQL version: 5.1.49-1
    * GeSHi version: 1.0.7.20
    * Server:
          o Host: marge
          o Operative System: Linux 2.6.32-5-amd64 #1 SMP Thu Aug 12
13:01:50 UTC 2010
          o Machine: x86_64

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks