[wikka-community] Cannot delete files

Donghan Jarod Wang jarod.d.wang
Fri Mar 18 01:46:23 GMT 2011

Hi Brian,

It is not a virtual machine.  Unfortunately, changing the permission
of uploads/ and its sub-directories to 777 does not help. Given
uploading in Wikka works fine, I guess the permission and ownership is
ok.

I also looked into the code, especially handler/files.xml.php and
found the if condition in line 46 was not satisfied. So the issue is
that $_GET['action'] and $_GET['file'] does not get the value. I am
not sure if this helps diagnose the problem here, but hope it can lead
to something helpful.

Thanks,
Jarod