[wikka-community] (1.3.1-rc2) Changing theme in settings triggers slq error

Brian Koontz brian
Tue Mar 15 21:36:03 GMT 2011

Victor--

First, a request:  Can you please send your e-mails in plain text?  I
use a text reader as my mail reader, and it's very difficult to parse
your messages!

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 11:46:26AM -0400, Victor Khangulov wrote:
>       I tried changing the theme through the settings page and got the
>       following error:<br>
>       Query failed: UPDATE wikka_users SET email =
>       '<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:vkangulov at yahoo.com">vkangulov at yahoo.com</a>', doubleclickedit = 'Y', show_comments = 'Y',
>       default_comment_display = 'threaded', revisioncount = 20,
>       changescount = 50, theme = 'kubrick' WHERE name =
>       'VictorKhangulov' LIMIT 1 (Unknown column 'theme' in 'field list')<br>
>       I can change the theme by changing the entry in the
>       wikka.config.php manually.&nbsp; I am using 1.3.1-rc2.<br>

I just tested RC2 (both from a fresh install and as an upgrade from
1.2p1), and the field is there.  Are you installing RC2 over an
existing Wikka installation or existing database?  If so, this will
create problems.  Your best bet is to install RC2 on a new,
unpopulated database.  If you're trying to upgrade from an earlier
version of Wikka (1.2p1 or earlier), you'll need to simply copy the
new files over into your existing Wikka directory (don't change
anything) and access your Wikka site.

  --Brian

--
Brian Koontz