[wikka-community] Upgrading 1.2p1 to 1.3.1-rc1 lost admin password

Brian Koontz brian
Mon Mar 14 04:05:26 GMT 2011

On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 10:22:26PM -0400, Victor Khangulov wrote:
> Still no go.  I exported the https://wush.net/svn/wikka/branches/1.3.1
> version, but the problem remained.  I installed it without reverting sql
> tables back, so the "challenge" field failed to be created because it
> was already there.  Should I remove this field and try again?

Yes, remove the challenge field from your 1.2-p1 wikka_users table
and let the 1.3.1 upgrade installer run again.

I've tested the 1.2-p1->1.3.1 upgrade path here, and it seems to work.
Please let me know what you discover.

  --Brian

--
Brian Koontz