[wikka-community] Upgrading 1.2p1 to 1.3.1-rc1 lost admin password

Victor Khangulov kilka.hamsa
Mon Mar 14 02:22:26 GMT 2011

Still no go.  I exported the https://wush.net/svn/wikka/branches/1.3.1
version, but the problem remained.  I installed it without reverting sql
tables back, so the "challenge" field failed to be created because it
was already there.  Should I remove this field and try again?
-victor