[wikka-community] Annoucing Wikka release 1.3.1-RC1

Brian Koontz brian
Sun Mar 13 13:57:44 GMT 2011

On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 05:51:04PM +0700, john francis lee wrote:
> Sounded great... when I go to the page above and click on
>
>  # Installation & upgrade notes for 1.3
>
> I get
>
>  You aren't allowed to read this page.
>
> So only 'special people' are allowed to read that page?
>
> Is this a joke? It's not too funny.

Of course not.  As I explained to Bastien, I'm still in the process of
updating the documentation.  I simply posted the wrong link.

The link I posted now redirects to the correct page.  Or, you can go
direct:

http://docs.wikkawiki.org/WikkaReleaseNotes131

FWIW, the blog post does link to the correct page.

  --Brian

--
Brian Koontz
Wikka Development Team