[wikka-community] Annoucing Wikka release 1.3.1-RC1

Brian Koontz brian
Sat Mar 12 21:53:20 GMT 2011

On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 12:28:07AM +0100, Bastien wrote:
> Hi Brian,
>
> Brian Koontz <brian at wikkawiki.org> writes:
>
> > Wikka 1.3.1-RC1 is now available for download; please read the blog
> > announcement
> > (http://blog.wikkawiki.org/2011/03/12/wikka-1-3-1-rc1-released/) for
> > details.  As always, your feedback is appreciated!
>
> Congrats for the release -- I just found out that this page is not
> world-readable:
>
>   http://docs.wikkawiki.org/WhatsNew13

It actually needs to be renamed for the 1.3.1 release (we skipped 1.3
for some technical reasons).  Thanks for reminding me.

In the meantime, you can find the 1.3.1 feature list here:

http://docs.wikkawiki.org/WikkaReleaseNotes131

  --Brian

--
Brian Koontz