[wikka-community] Security

Eugene Kula ekula
Wed Jun 15 21:07:20 GMT 2011

Greetings!

I am new to the Wikka Wiki and am having trouble figuring out the
security ascpect of the wiki.

The wiki is installed on a public-facing website and we want to lockdown
access to only members of our team.  Do we get everyone registered, turn
off registration, then default the ACL to registeredonly?  It seems that
there is still a security hole when users can edit their pages ACL to
whatever they want.  Or is there another way to accomplish what I'm
trying to do?

Thanks in advance.

Gene.

This message contains information that may be confidential, privileged or otherwise protected by law from disclosure. It is intended for the exclusive use of the Addressee(s). Unless you are the addressee or authorized agent of the addressee, you may not review, copy, distribute or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained within. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender by electronic reply to email at environcorp.com and immediately delete all copies of the message.