[wikka-community] A french-beginner with WikkaWiki

theo.henri at laposte.net theo.henri
Sun Aug 28 08:17:05 GMT 2011

Hello,

I started to use WikkaWiki few days ago on my local personal website and I wanted to say thank you because it's an amazing tool for my website.

Unfortunately I've some trouble to use it.

Firstly, I didn't find how to inhibit WikiName selectively. For example, I want to write "LaTeX" or "LibreOffice" on a page, but as there is some capital, the system think I want a link.

My second problem is about the design. I tried to modify the stylesheet and some php files to make my website looking like DarTar's but I didn't succeed. I read the documentation page "Running an invisible wiki engine" but I don't know how to include the header menu in the page.

Thank you for your help,

--
Th?o HENRI
Social secretary of the APP3L

Une messagerie gratuite, garantie ? vie et des services en plus, ?a vous tente ?
Je cr?e ma bo?te mail www.laposte.net