[wikka-community] Security on Wikka pages

David VANTYGHEM david.vantyghem
Thu Aug 4 16:35:59 GMT 2011

Could theses changes be applied in the next version if other users agree?
You began to do it with some pages (UsersSettings, PagesSettings etc).
It would be great to have it with all WikkaWiki pages (not users pages).

Does somebody else here think it's useful or not?

Le 04/08/2011 16:36, Brian Koontz a ?crit :