[wikka-community] New version of Wikkawiki

Brian Koontz brian
Fri Apr 1 00:34:39 GMT 2011

On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 12:51:15PM +0200, David VANTYGHEM wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I did not try last release but I would like to talk about a bug I found
> today on 1.2 version, perhaps it is present in the new version too :
> When using ** to have a text bold, the result with "-" in front of a
> list becomes wrong. For example :
>

> 	- Sauvegarde :
>
> **		- [[https://launchpad.net/sbackup Simple Backup]] permet d'exclure des fichiers/dossiers comme on veut**

David, bulleted lists are *required* to have only whitespace
preceding the hyphen, so in the example above, the parser will
probably be rather confused.  Which is why the example below work:

> - Sauvegarde : **
> 		- [[https://launchpad.net/sbackup Simple Backup]] permet d'exclure des fichiers/dossiers comme on veut**

The "correct" way to do this is to add the markup after the bullet
markup:

~-Sauvegarde
~~- ** [[https://launchpad.net/sbackup Simple Backup]] permet d'exclure des fichiers/dossiers comme on veut**

Hope this helps...