[wikka-community] Problem with adding comments

Brian Koontz brian
Fri Apr 1 00:28:38 GMT 2011

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 04:51:37PM +0100, David Bamford wrote:
> Hi
> I am a new user and have just installed 1.3.1-RC2 on a Debian squeeze
> server. All went well, but if I add a comment to any page and then try
> to display the comment I get the error -
> This page name is invalid. Valid page names must not contain the
> characters: [ ] { } % + | ? = < > ' " / #x00-#x1f #x7f or ,

I can't seem to replicate this. I'll open a ticket on this...if you
can provide any additional info, I'd appreciate it!

What encoding scheme are you using for your DB?

  --Brian

--
Brian Koontz
Wikka Development Team