[wikka-community] Announcing release of Wikka 1.3.1

Michaël Perez perez.mick
Tue Apr 26 21:32:40 GMT 2011

Hey Brian and Wikka development team,

Thank you so much for the time and energy spent on this great product.
Yesterday I was thinking which software I value the most in my life... it's
gotta be WikkaWiki. I use it EVERY day, for almost everything, it never
fails me. I would like to give something back... So how do i donate?

Kind regards,

Mick