[wikka-community] can WikkaWiki work for me?

Nils Lindenberg nils.lindenberg
Fri Sep 17 18:42:16 GMT 2010

Hello Alessandro,

no, wikkawiki can't do these things for you. You might want to try a Document management system (some examples: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Document_management_systems) with an import function for your existing system. Since the zeitgeist goes into the direction of organizing your content inside the program and let it set up the file structure you might have a problem.

Another solution would be to hire a programmer.

Best regards,
Nils