[wikka-community] initial install for a newbie

John Williams JLWILL22 JLWILL22
Tue Sep 14 16:06:56 GMT 2010

Brian,
You can disregard.  The problem was that some of the directories i.e.
formatters, handlers, images, etc. were not successfully copied into the
appropriate location.  Thank you for assistance.
John

Brian Koontz <brian at wikkawiki.org>
Sent by: community-bounces at wikkawiki.org
09/13/2010 11:06 PM
Please respond to
A list open for contributors to discuss Wikka development
<community at wikkawiki.org>

A list open for contributors to discuss Wikka development
<community at wikkawiki.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [wikka-community] initial install for a newbie

John--

Perhaps the file permissions aren't readable by the user/group under
which Apache is running?

If I'm not mistaken, the default OpenBSD apache install has apache
running under chroot.  You should be able to rule out a wikka issue by
creating a test file under your wiki directory:

testinfo.php:

<?php
    phpinfo();
?>

If you can access this via the browser, then it's probably a wikka
config issue.  If you can't access it, the issue is with your
apache/php/mysql installation.

It's been a while since I've run apache under OpenBSD, so maybe
someone here with more experience than I might chime in.

  --Brian

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 09:03:21AM -0400, John Williams JLWILL22 wrote:
> Brian,
> I installed version 1.2.  The 'rewrite_mode' and 'base_url' variables
were
> already set to the values you recommended in the wikka.config.php file.
Is