[wikka-community] initial install for a newbie

Brian Koontz brian
Tue Sep 14 01:14:08 GMT 2010

John--

Perhaps the file permissions aren't readable by the user/group under
which Apache is running?

If I'm not mistaken, the default OpenBSD apache install has apache
running under chroot.  You should be able to rule out a wikka issue by
creating a test file under your wiki directory:

testinfo.php:

<?php
    phpinfo();
?>

If you can access this via the browser, then it's probably a wikka
config issue.  If you can't access it, the issue is with your
apache/php/mysql installation.

It's been a while since I've run apache under OpenBSD, so maybe
someone here with more experience than I might chime in.

  --Brian