[wikka-community] Background Images

mahefa randimbisoa dotmg
Wed May 12 12:56:49 GMT 2010

I'm talking as for the future version 1.3 to come, but you have to test with
the version you're using.

Wikka has a method called AddCustomHeader(), so, Actions could also do the
trick. lets call it custombg.php, which you put on
actions/custombg/custombg.php

<?php
$url = $vars['url']; // call your action with {{custombg url="xxx.jpg"}}
//sanitization
$url = str_replace(array('<', '>', '"', "'"), '', $url);
$custom_header = "<style type='text/css' media='print'> body { background:
url('$url'); }</style>";
$this->AddCustomHeader($custom_header);

In any page, you could then write {{custombg url="mybg.jpg"}} to customize
its background. (if what you need is personnalized background for every
specific page)

--
Work hard at whatever you do! (Ecc. 9. 10a, CEV)
Mahefa