[wikka-community] Kubrick Theme Edit Textarea

Dario Taraborelli dartar
Wed Mar 31 22:46:15 GMT 2010

Erik,

I actually tried Brian's suggestion and it worked for me as a temporary fix:

open /3rdparty/plugins/wikkaedit/wikkaedit_data.js

find the following line (L31):

	this.EDITOR_MIN_HEIGHT = 120;			// min textarea height (in px)

and change the value 120 to something more suitable (e.g. 500)

Dario