[wikka-community] Kubrick Theme Edit Textarea

Brian Koontz brian
Tue Mar 30 10:53:52 GMT 2010

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 01:31:06PM -0400, Erik Fearing wrote:
> I am running wikka using a modified Kubrick theme.  My users have been
> complaining (and it bugs me, too) that the textarea on edit pages is
> too small for comfortable use.  It leaves just a little more than
> seven lines of text visible.  As best I can tell, it should be showing
> 100 rows. I have seen odd behavior from the element before, where
> resizing the window caused the textarea to grow to the 20 row size -
> but I don't remember what browser it was in, and I can't get it to
> repeat now.

Erik--

I believe you have to override the settings in wikkaedit.js.  I don't
have the code in front of me ATM, but can check later.

One of our pending issues is to move these settings to
wikka.config.php.

  --Brian

--
Brian Koontz