[wikka-community] Font Style

Kevin Timmons KTimmons
Wed Mar 3 11:46:16 GMT 2010

Hi Jens,

Thanks for your reply, I figured editing the wikka.css file would be how
to do it but anytime I do, including using the code you sent, it has no
affect on the wikka pages. Any idea why this might be??

Best Regards,
Kevin

-----Original Message-----
From: Jens Giesemann [mailto:jens at giesemann.net]
Sent: 02 March 2010 19:45
To: A list open for contributors to discuss Wikka development
Cc: Kevin Timmons
Subject: Re: [wikka-community] Font Style

hi kevin,

edit top of wikka.css as shown:

----------------------8<-------------------------

Wikka Default Stylesheet (screen)
----------------------------------------------- */

/* global styling */

p, td, li, input, select, textarea {
    font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
    line-height: 22px;
    font-size: 11px;
}

maybe it's useful to change the font order to get arial (if available)
not verdana.
but most people won't ever get the difference (verdana is pretty, arial
not :-)
and better decrease the line-hight.

kind regards,

jens