[wikka-community] community Digest, Vol 36, Issue 6

Dario Taraborelli dartar
Tue Jan 19 18:01:31 GMT 2010

It looks like we have a duplicate page for the files action, Brian
already added a note on this page to clarify the use of INTRANET_MODE:

http://docs.wikkawiki.org/AttachmentInfo

Thanks for spotting this,

Dario