[wikka-community] intranet_mode fo Files action

Brian Koontz brian
Tue Jan 19 04:55:39 GMT 2010

On Sat, Jan 16, 2010 at 01:50:51AM -0500, Moyashi Brooklyner wrote:
> Hello there,
> Just want to confirm that $intranet_mode = "0"; turns it ON. Unfortunately
> at the moment neither "1" nor "0" is allowing non-admins to upload. I wonder
> if some specific file permissions may be at fault - can anyone give a
> pointer?

Technically, "1" would turn the feature on.  But the feature is not
yet implemented (turning it on from the config file).  You'll need to
open your files/files.php and manually change INTRANET_MODE to 1.

Sorry for the confusion.  I've modified the docs site to better
clarify.

  --Brian

--
Brian Koontz