[wikka-community] intranet_mode fo Files action

timothy timothy.liu
Sat Jan 16 08:13:50 GMT 2010

files upload code is under actions/files.php
The code restricts uploads to only admins using
if ($this->IsAdmin())

IsAdmin function relies on the list of admins as defined by your config file. Hope that helps

Hello there,