[wikka-community] Backend/links

Brian Koontz brian
Sat Jan 9 16:57:30 GMT 2010

On Sat, Jan 09, 2010 at 12:46:36AM +0100, Erlend Sogge Heggen wrote:
> I was told that CamelCase might become alternative with the 1.3 release,
> isn't that right?

That would be ticket #191.  Since we've moved to an OpenBSD-style
release schedule (regular 6-month releases, rather than waiting on
a pre-determined list of fixes to be implemented), our next release
(1.3) is due March 1.  There is a lot of testing that still needs to
be done (lots of new functionality that was previously hidden away in
the trunk version), so I would say the likelihood of implementing
#191 in 1.3 is slim.

  --Brian

--
Brian Koontz