[wikka-community] CDEditor

Alexander Rust agrust
Sun Feb 14 10:52:28 GMT 2010

Hi,

I tryed to install this editor. Again I used a fresh plain installation of this great wiki.

This wikkaedit script link results in the js code:
<script type="text/javascript" src="3rdparty/plugins/wikkaedit/wikkaedit.js"></script>

But the link for CDEditor not:
<script type="text/javascript" src="handlers/page/ckeditor/ckeditor.js"></script>

Message (HTML-Snippet):
<!-- END PAGE HEADER -->
<em class="error">Unknown method &quot;page\ckeditor.js.php&quot;</em>
<!-- BEGIN PAGE FOOTER -->

The ckeditor.js file is where it should be. And I also tried an absolut link like "/wiki/handlers/page/cdeditor/ckeditor.js". But I get the above message every time.

Is there someone who can help me?

Thanks
Alex

http://redirect.gimas.net/?n=M1002xWin72
Windows 7 - Alles was Du brauchst und noch viel mehr!