[wikka-community] not possible to login

Alexander Rust agrust
Mon Feb 8 18:04:51 GMT 2010

Hi,

before some weeks I updated my wiki (www.bitrust.de) from version 1.6.6.7 to 1.2.

This works fine, thank you!!

Today I tryed to integrad the new site "FormattingRules".

Thus I installed a fresh copy of 1.2 locally. All works well but as I double clicked the page to get the wikkicode I found out that I'm not loged in!

It is not possible for me to log in.

On the "UserSettings" page there are the fields to sign in. And if I use the correct admin name and password (and only then) I get no errormessage. Although I'm not loged in! It shows the login fields again except the checkbox "Redirect to AdminPages after login".

What can I do?

My System:
Windows Vista
FireFox 3.6
IE 8
Chrome 4.0
xampp 1.7.0

Thanks.
Alex

http://redirect.gimas.net/?n=M1001xFotos2
Dein Santa Claus hat rote Augen? Jetzt X-Mas-Fotos bearbeiten!