[wikka-community] Problem with setting ACLs

Nils Lindenberg niehle
Sat Feb 6 12:12:57 GMT 2010

Hi Victor,

it depends on how often you have set non-default acls for pages. if both the comment_read_acl and  comment_write_acl are empty, you can simply delete them and replace them with the comment_acl colum (comment_acl text NOT NULL).

YOu might want to backup your database, just in case.

Greetings,
Nils