[wikka-community] Problem with setting ACLs

Victor Khangulov kilka.hamsa
Fri Feb 5 19:58:58 GMT 2010

Hello,
I am having trouble setting ACL options for pages.  I am using the
latest version of WikkaWiki (1.2-p1).  When I go to change the ACL
setting, I get:

Query failed: INSERT INTO wikka_acls SET write_acl = '', comment_acl =
'', page_tag = 'TempPage', read_acl = '+' (Unknown column 'comment_acl'
in 'field list')

I have looked at the wikka_acls table, and it has the following columns:
page_tag, read_acl, write_acl,comment_read_acl, comment_write_acl.  I am
wondering if I did something wrong during the upgrade from the previous
version a while back and the sql table did not modified.  Everything
else seems to be working fine.  Can you please tell me how I can fix
this without destroying everything?

I have it running locally on my computer for now, so I cannot send you a
link.

Thank you so much
-victor