[wikka-community] permissions on wikka.config.php

Brian Koontz brian
Thu Dec 30 01:27:31 GMT 2010

On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 10:07:04AM +0700, john francis lee wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I installed WakkaWikki and then set the permissions on wikka.config.php
> to 600, thinking that would give me some protection from the bandit
> websters, but now WakkaWikki wants to reconfigure itself when I try to
> edit my home page. Then I changed permissions on the config directory
> to 700 and now my wikki has disappeared.

It's trying to reconfigure because it can't find wikka.config.php.
Try 444.  The problem with 600 is that if your apache user isn't the
same as the file user, it won't be readable by the php module, and
Wikka will think you're trying to reinstall.

If you have IRC, I'll be on #wikka (freenode) for a bit longer...

  --Brian