[wikka-community] permissions on wikka.config.php

john francis lee jfl
Thu Dec 30 03:07:04 GMT 2010

Hi,

I installed WakkaWikki and then set the permissions on wikka.config.php
to 600, thinking that would give me some protection from the bandit
websters, but now WakkaWikki wants to reconfigure itself when I try to
edit my home page. Then I changed permissions on the config directory
to 700 and now my wikki has disappeared.

What are the correct permissions for config/ and wikka.config.php?

Thanks.

--
"This message may have been intercepted and read by U.S. government
agencies including the FBI, CIA, and NSA and/or the present government

John Francis Lee
246/3 Thanon Kaew Wai
Mueang Chiangrai 57000
Thailand