[wikka-community] can't upload files as non-admin

Felipe Alvarez felipe.alvarez
Thu Apr 15 04:02:56 GMT 2010

http://pastebin.com/fUjBUp64

I can't find documentation on google, and "grep" turns up nothing
regarding "intranet"

I am only in an intranet, my server DOES NOT have internet
connectivity whatsoever. My users are 100% trustable (you nor I should
doubt that - it's a non-issue). I want ALL users (admin and non-admin)
to upload files via the Wiki interface. At the moment they are using
'scp' to moves the files to ./uploads dir. But this isn't totally
feasible.

How do I enable "INTRANET_MODE"? I tried

// files.php
$INTRANET_MODE=true;

But that doesn't do the trick.

Felipe