[wikka-community] line breaks mid 'markup'

Dave Pawson dave.pawson
Thu Sep 10 15:25:32 GMT 2009

2009/9/10 Brian Koontz <brian at wikkawiki.org>:

> I look at this from the standpoint of development: ?Libraries often
> have private methods or undocumented features available to those who
> dig into the source code.

I viewed it, and quoted from a user perspective. Possibly
quite different.

> If it's not in the documentation, then it's not officially supported,

But wikka doesn't even say that IIRC? So markup is doubly
open to abuse and recriminations.

> I think one would be hard-pressed to find any open source application
> that does not follow this guideline.

For devs I might agree.
For users? I'm less willing to follow this logic.

regards

--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.