[wikka-community] 1.2 styles do not correctly install

Dario Taraborelli dario.taraborelli
Thu Sep 3 18:21:54 GMT 2009

This sounds like a potential issue with the GetThemePath() method.

The temporary fix consists in editing templates/light/header.php and
change the value of the stylesheet link.
To help us better understand the issue, can you please check what OS
your wiki is running on?
(you can find this information on the SysInfo page)

Thanks
Dario