[wikka-community] 1.2 styles do not correctly install

Victor Khangulov kilka.hamsa
Thu Sep 3 14:54:07 GMT 2009

Hi,
I just tried to upgrade to WikkaWiki 1.2 by doing a fresh install.  The
content of the pages appears fine, but there seems to be no style or
formatting.  I tried firefox, and opera, and it looks the same.
Switching styles template themes does not have any effect. For this test
installation, I did not modify any parameters from default.  I am not
set rewrite mode on during installation.  The previous versions worked
great, with no problems. Please help.
-victor