[wikka-community] WikkaWiki 1.2: Theme support and advanced table markup

Dario Taraborelli dartar
Wed Sep 2 15:01:20 GMT 2009

I am proud to announce the release of WikkaWiki 1.2 the most important
Wikka upgrade since years.

1.2 is a major release introducing new functionality such as: support
for 100%-modular themes, a completely redesigned default layout, menu
templates, an advanced table markup, among other enhancements.

The full feature list is available in the release notes, but we will
publish in the next days a series of posts to guide users through the
new features of Wikka 1.2.

Let me thank you Brian for his priceless work on this release, Tormod
(who finally sees his brilliant table markup included in an official
release) as well as all of our contributors that helped us fix bugs
and address issues affecting previous versions over the last months.

Wikka 1.2 is available for download from this page.

--
Dario Taraborelli
Wikka Development Team