[wikka-community] AdminUsers action - error received

Brian Koontz brian
Sat Oct 24 02:29:58 GMT 2009

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 05:05:33PM -0700, Frank Kibbish wrote:
> I'm not sure where I should go from here.  I'm reluctant to run the upgrade
> on my "production" site until I understand why this upgrade didn't complete
> successfully.  If anyone has any insight, I'd appreciate it.

Frank, as soon as I get either the .zip file you're using for the
upgrade, or an MD5/SHA1 checksum off that file, I'll be able to
investigate further.  At this point, all I can say is that it's
something peculiar to your system, and not a problem with the Wikka
installer.  It's almost as if not all the files in your upgrade
tarball/zipfile are getting copied into your existing Wikka directory.

  --Brian

--
Brian Koontz
Wikka Development Team