[wikka-community] AdminUsers action - error received

Frank Kibbish kibbish
Sat Oct 24 00:05:33 GMT 2009

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 1:10 PM, Nils Lindenberg <niehle at gmail.com> wrote:

> you might want to check setup/install.php (below 'case "1.1.6.2":') to see
> if other things where left out as well

OK, I've been through the install.php file, and it appears that none of the
mysql statements that exist below the point you referenced were executed.
There have been no recent changes to the wikka_pages table except the ones
I've made (reminder: this is a development wiki, not the "production"
version, so no one had made any recent entries or changes before I ran the
upgrade... but it is exactly the same as my "production" site from a wikka
version standpoint).

I'm not sure where I should go from here.  I'm reluctant to run the upgrade
on my "production" site until I understand why this upgrade didn't complete
successfully.  If anyone has any insight, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
 Frank